SCREAPT is looking for motivated, proactive, result-driven professionals, with ability to work in a team and individually.
The main mission for a Vendor Manager is to increase the network of our Langauge Professionals and build strong long-term relationship with our collaborators. The activities, to reach this mission include sourcing, communicating with new candidates, lead through the testing processes, negotiate rates, contracts, and update the database of collaborators, as well as ensuring their participation in the Screapt projects in long run.
- Post job ads on different platforms to reach the best and most creative Linguists
- Take care of all recruitment steps: screen, contact potential collaborators
- Negotiate rates and sign necessary contracts
- Onboard new professionals, provide necessary information about collaboration
- Keep an updated database of Language Professionals
- Adapt linguists' CVs to the company standards
- Help company in growing a Community with the Language Professionals
- Work closely with the Linguists to solve issues asap, coordinate necessary actions with the necessary Managers
- Monitor the hired Linguists' performance in long run to ensure their participation and quality marks are on desired level
- Professional level in English in written and verbal communication
- Degree in Human Resources or Linguistics related studies
- Experience in Localization industry is a plus
- Work experience as a Vendor Manager is a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Ofice and similar products (MS Excel/Google Sheets, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize tasks
- Abiity to work to deadlines
- Result-driven, organized, proactive, creative and innovative approach
If you feel like this is an interesting challange for you, go ahead and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are waiting for your application!